
I am very glad that my kids are pretty healthy most of the time, BUT after a weekend of Avery's nasty whatever flu bug he had, NOW both kids have colds. Braden's is just gross. He has a temp, water eyes (and just gunk), and runny nose. It doesn't help when the poor little guy just doesn't really know how to blow his nose. Avery is better, but he still has a snotty nose and cough. He is just something. I think I must be awful because I just want them better so that I can sleep...just one good night's sleep! Anyone who knows me - or Doug will tell you - that I can sleep at any time! Needless to say, Doug can also just go to bed and leave me & the sick fellows to fend for ourselves!
So - I really want my kids to feel better, but I also want to sleep in bed and not in the recliner with sick & whiny kids for a night...UGH. So, if we don't end up at the doctor for some meds, I hope we can mend on our own over the weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment