Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do you like to shop for kid's clothing?


For anyone out there who likes to shop for kid's clothes, I found a new store I really like for my boys. It's reasonably priced, good quality, and you can shop online...AWESOME. It's called Crazy 8. Crazy 8 is a company associated with Gymboree. Both stores are owned by Gym-Mark, Inc. I have ordered from here 2 different times now. The shipping is only $5 (free at Christmas)and they send free gift boxes with your order. If you know me, I am a bargain shopper, but I do like good quality clothing. Needless to say, I am now a big advocate of this store. i use to really like Old Navy, but over time they just don't have the same old cool stuff they use to - but Crazy 8 had that Old Navy feel with Gymboree style. So, if you feel like shopping - I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I have an order ready to go!! Do you have an opinion on the jeans?

jodi said...

The might run a little big. Braden needs a 2 slim (which no one makes anymore), but after I washed and dryed them the fit pretty good: heavier denim than his old navy.