
Greetings from the land of the insane:) ha ha
Yes.... I have officially lost my mind. O.k... maybe it can be saved?!?! do you ever just have those days when you really don't have anyhting really important to do, but you have a thousand other small things that HAVE to be done? yeah ,well that would be today.....uugghh!!!!!
Yes.... I have officially lost my mind. O.k... maybe it can be saved?!?! do you ever just have those days when you really don't have anyhting really important to do, but you have a thousand other small things that HAVE to be done? yeah ,well that would be today.....uugghh!!!!!
Well, the good news is, it's still summer, everyone seems to be somewhat healthy, and at least school is a month away. But, I really do enjoy blogging about my life everyday! Even if no one reads it, I do it for a little sanity. Anyone else know what I mean? It's the one thing I do for myself. (oh and of course my kids). Avery always has a story to tell or something crazy as happened that is just worth sharing, yet poor Braden seems to get left out sometimes - just because he is content in life - just being Braden:) So - for today here is a picture of Me and Braden at Sheri's wedding. So - as all the Catholic nation shares each Sunday - Peace be with You!



No comments:
Post a Comment