
We got new pictures of Hannah (Andy & Erin's little one) recently, so I thought I would share them with the rest of the world. Is she not the cutest little thing? I think it is so funny that she has that beautiful auburn hair. Flashback with me to 1982 - Mom asked Andy & I the question: would you like to have a little brother or sister? I wasn't overly excited about it, but Andy was very adamant that he did NOT want a girl and it better NOT have red hair - if it did Mom & Dad were going to have to "send it back!" LOL LOL LOL Well, on July 28, 1982 Andy was safe as Mom gave birth to our scrawny little blonde brother -Kyle.
Now, fast-forward March 30, 2008 - Proud Papa Andy held his first baby - a beautiful little "auburn" red-headed girl. God must have a wonderful sense of humor!
Hannah is a precious little thing . I just wish I could squeeze on her everyday! I hope they come home for a visit soon: We miss you Andy, Erin, & Hannah!



2 comments:
Hey Jodi, didn't know you had a blog. I'm finally getting used to the whole thing. Pete isn't too sure about this yet. He has too much other stuff to worry about, work, hunting, more hunting, and even more hunting.
Hi Jodi,
It was good to hear from you. Would you like to be a part of the Dorn Family Tour? We're taking applications starting next week. Just kidding!
Larry makes fun of me for this blogging thing, but is also the one who encouraged me to start one. It's funny...he's actually the one who found Marla's blog while he was checking out a friend of ours' blog. I think it's time I start giving him a hard time.
Post a Comment