Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're back!

Hi there!
After a long delay, we are back in the land of blogging!
With so much stuff to update, we'll just start with the latest details.....Avery starts Pee-Wee baseball this week. Doug finally got to camp out this past weekend, Braden is just as onrey as ever and I am just as busy as always - which is good.
Uncle Andy and Kyle are still in the professional baseball world. Kyle is in Norwich, Connecticut with the Giants AA team. Andy is in Jupiter, Florida as a Hitting coach for Marlins A team. Uncle Andy & Aunt Erin are also the proud parents of my new niece - Hannah Elizabeth Haines.
So things are crazy in our world - but good. We plan to post more updates soon, sorry for the delays.......happy summertime. The Schneiders

1 comment:

Joshua Zink said...

Jodi,

I love the blog....keeps me up to date with the Schneider Family even from South Florida. Thanks so much for making it to the wedding this past weekend. Great pics of the family, and keep them coming!! I will now be looking forward to getting updates from the Schneider Family Blog!!! Tell Doug and the kids I say "hello".