Wednesday, February 24, 2010

That's how we roll!

Oh yes....there is a new vehicle in the Schneider family driveway! What a good feeling it is! After cruising in the minivan for 3 + years, I decided I needed a car. So after spending some quality Internet time researching deals, models, and price tags - I found my newest grocery getter! It isn't brand new, but it is new to us. It is a black 2006 Buick LaCrosse CX. I didn't want a grandma car or a teenie bopper ride, so this is what we came up with. It has very few miles and has enough bells and whistles that it will take me awhile to figure them out.
It has On Star( which we have never had before), factory warranty still available, digital everything, and my favorite...REMOTE START! Not sure I need it - but it is too cool!
You know what else is one of my favorite things? That new car smell and how CLEAN it is! HA HA HA I know that probably won't last long, but we are going to try.
And there you have it - our new ride: That' how we roll!

Just for fun, I saw this funny quote: Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.
I am not sure if I ever wished to be a windshield.....but it sure feels good to be the captain in the chair behind the windshield today!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So cool Jodi! I am still holding out for my 2010 Camero!

jodi said...

Yeah Megan - but if I wait on one of those $40,000 rides I will be waiting until I am retired! Then it will be considered a classic, too expensive, and I'll have too much arthritis to get out of the thing! HA HA HA So there ya go...I'm driving the Buick! LOL LOL