Monday, August 3, 2009

Boomerang Express VBS

The boys and I enjoyed a week of bible school at Mom's church in Louisville. The 1st Baptist Church really had a nice VBS. Avery & Braden both attended and I helped in the Pre-K room. I think the best part of their VBS for me was that it was from 6-8:30pm at night and they served supper each night to everyone there. So, after work I could run to my parents house, grab the kids and head to church - no worries about supper or anything! Stephanie Bailey did a great job organizing the VBS, and I am very glad my kids get to experience my old church. Funny - who would have ever thought being Baptist would turn me into a Catholic:) HA HA HA
So here are my two babies after a week of new songs, new crafts, new stories, and new friends!

No comments: