The boys and I enjoyed an evening at the good ol' Richland County Fair Thursday Night. It's only once a year, so what the heck - greasy corn dogs, 4H shakeups, and cotton candy all around!
I bought a few tickets for the rides, but Braden could care less if he rode anything, he just wanted cotton candy! He did go through the kiddy maze with the slide & cargo net with Avery & his buddy Alec Kocher....other than that Avery rode several rides by himself (which I can hardly believe) Avery is usually the one that doesn't care to do the rides, but I guess my baby is really growing up. On accident, I recorded about 3 seconds of Avery on the kiddy swings, but I am loading it anyway....so this is for Andy & Kyle to see Avery in action!
By the way - the fair isn't cheap is it?
My video by mistake...but look at that smile!
And his feet are crossed :) I think he was trying to keep
from losing a flip-flop!
Avery & Jarrett
The cotton candy boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment