
Do you like free stuff? I love free things! I am so addicted to scouring the Internet for free items, samples, or coupons. It is actually quite a game to me anymore! Anyway, I have a website I have used and thought I would share my freebie knowledge. www.hippopost.com/start/ is a website that offers free postcards. You can upload your own digital picture, write up to 14 lines of a message, and it sends them through the USPS for free to your recipient! It is paid for through the advertisement of your choice at the bottom of your finished product. You can make up to 3 free postcards per day. So, do you have family or friends who live far away? Could Grandma or Grandpa use a surprise card? Maybe your kids like to get mail of their own - send it to your own house! Anyway, what's not to like about FREE? Got a freebie you want to share - I'd love to hear about it!



1 comment:
This is awesome!
Just sent out three and probably will do it everyday!
Thank you for sharing this one!
Post a Comment