Friday, March 27, 2009

What song are you?

So, yes, I have been slacking on my blog! Sorry. If you want to know why let me just give a list:
1. Sick, poopy, and pukey kids
2. Hubby working out of town (single parent days do have their perks...but WOW)
3. Work schedules
4. Mamoo & Papa went to Florida to visit Kyle & Andy(awesome, but that would be our sitters)
5. No computer at home. You would think Verizon employees could get some perks
6. Spring fever - we love to be outside doing anything, anytime!
7. I spend too much time on facebook.
8. Let's just say life happens - and blogging hasn't been on the top of list:)

Anyway, I am back to give you this cool website: you can look up the #1 song on the Billboard Charts on any day of the year: the day you were born, graduated, married, etc. Pretty neat!
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm
My birth day song was Rhinestone Cowboy by Glenn Campbell. What is yours?

4 comments:

Lori said...

My birthday song is Love's Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra. Guess I'll have to play that one, it doesn't ring a bell!

-P.S. we did the Jello and crackers. Addisen had an extremely mild case from what I hear about others. Thank the Lord! Let's cross our fingers that no one else gets it!

Mrs. Seals said...

My birthday song is Love Will Keep us Together by The Captain & Tennille. It seems like I don't get much blogging done either. I usually have some spare time on the weekends when Nolen is sleeping. He keeps me on my toes because he likes to climb on everything and get into everything.

Megan said...

I have the Star Wars Theme.

Lori said...

May the force be with you Megan.