1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders & open the 4th folder.
2. Go to the 4th picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag an additional 4 people.
I thought this one was neat, so I decided to do it. It is just interesting to know what photo it is going to be.

This picture is me and my brother Andy - I am guessing maybe it was an Easter picture. Make sure you get a good look because there aren't many pictures of me in a dress LOL. I am guessing I was about 3 1/2 and Andy would have been around 2.
This picture was actually a slide that I had scanned a few years back - when I scanned those slides, I found lots of pictures I had never seen before because our slide projector hasn't worked since about 1979!
So, I am tagging Sarah K, Bill, Shasta, and Kristen



1 comment:
I did it!!
That was really neat Jodi.
Thanks!
--cute pic by the way ;)
Post a Comment