Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been Tagged.....

I've been tagged by DeAnn at Life is Good.
So, here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag someone at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!

So...here is goes
1. I call my Mom everyday - for something:)
2. Although I don't miss the actual job (I like my OCC job) - I miss working with all the people in the Newton school district.
3. I miss my IGA buddies almost everyday. We have all moved away, gotten married, and/or had kids - but they will always be most of my favorite memories. I love you guys!
4. I really enjoy being a part of St. Joe church & school. I feel like a better person because of it.
5. I really like to cook & be crafty - I just don't like to clean up the mess!
6.I love sports, especially the glory days in high school. Our volleyball team won our first school regional and 3 in row after that. I scored over 1000 points in HS basketball - 1 of only 6 girls to do so.
I'm going to tag someone that I don't believe has been tagged yet: Marla

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Thank goodness you're a part of St. Joe School and Church. What would we have had to keep us entertained in church yesterday? Be sure to come next week...I'm looking forward to it. Just so you know, I thought your boys were really good...they were just cracking me up when they were obsessed with Doug's pockets. If I let the two of mine down they would end up under the pew and everything else. They cannot be quiet, even Gavin at 5. See you next week!