Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And the Holidays begin....

Well - I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving! With one day of school left this week, the boys and I have a to-do list a mile long: it's Avery's turn for snack at school tomorrow, Schneider Thanksgiving at Auntie's House Wednesday night, Cooking to do, Dinner on Thursday in Louisville, Supper at Newton, Shopping on Friday. Whew!
And then my Mom's birthday is Monday, And 3 of the 4 ladies I work with have birthdays between the 3rd and the 8th! We all know that once December hits the calender, it's all crazy from here! I love this time of year - if it was all spread out a little more. But for this week, Andy Erin & Hannah will be home in Louisville, but Kyle is in California. We will miss him, but we will feed him good when he comes home for a Christmas Break. So, with that in mind I will post the picture of Kyle & Julianne when they left a few weeks ago..... I hope we get to see them again soon - We Love you!

No comments: