Wednesday, September 10, 2008

American Idol Tour


I am so excited! If your not an American Idol Fan - shame on you! Anyway, I won tickets from the radio station this morning to see the American Idol Tour in Evansville at Roberts Stadium. How cool is that? This is the first birthday in many years (before getting married and having kids) that I get to have something BIG to do for me! Who knows maybe Doug & I will actually get to eat out and stay up past midnight....all in one night :) Friday morning might be interesting because I will have to be at work at 7:30am..whew! I promise to take lots of pictures for all you American Idol followers! I can't wait to see David Cook, Michael John & Brooke. They were my definite favorites!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

OMG, I am so jealous!!! Have a great time, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Lori said...

That will be so much fun! Kick Simon in the shins for me ... just kidding. I love listening to his comments (the good, the bad, and the ugly). Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

You're a radio-listenin'-triva-freakin' fool... and I'm jealous.

Megan said...

Hey congrats! I had one of my customers come in and say that someone had won two tickets to see them. David who?? Sorry I am not an Idol fan or anything fan I don't watch T.V. that much. Unless if it is Hanna Montanna or Zack and Cody of course. Oh well it is good to get out without kids so have a good time!