
Braden doesn't get much blog time, so I thought this was a funny moment to share today. One day this week on the way home from Mamoo & Papa Joe's we stopped at the DQ in Flora. I had to have a cherry coke (no one's fountain drinks even compare to Flora DQ). So, Avery & Braden were getting ice cream. Well, Avery fell asleep before we even got there - so Braden and I enjoyed our treats. After about 5 minutes of munching on his cone - I knew he was really quiet, so as I peeked in my rearview mirror this is what I saw.....so funny. Yeah - I took these pictures while driving, but with my digital camera I just held it up and clicked! So, I don't recommend photography while driving - but I was laughing so hard at Braden's little sleepy bobble head that I just couldn't help it! - And yes - he was a mess by the time we got home:)



1 comment:
We have had a few times like. Good picture taking. Moms can do anything! Nothing like multi-tasking.
Post a Comment