Tuesday, July 8, 2008

She's braver than I am.


Kyle's girlfriend - Julianne - leaves California tonight on her way to Connecticut. She leaves San Jose around 8:30 pm and gets to Connecticut around 9:30am tomorrow. YES - i said tomorrow morning! She says she doesn't like to fly, but will do it in order to see him. All I have to say is that she must be a whole lot braver than me. Not only is she getting on a plane and flying across the country, she has to change flights twice, and probably not get any sleep. I hope they fun together this week - I am sure he could use some company. She will also get to see him at his all-star game in New Hampshire. If we can't be there to see him, at least he has someone there for him! We love you alot Kyle - but until the major leagues call you up (what 's the odds it would be within driving distance?) I 'll keep listening to you on satellite radio :)

No comments: